Virtual Federal Edge Educational Presentation
Our one-hour educational presentation is designed to help you understand your benefits and make informed decisions when planning your retirement.
This comprehensive presentation discusses benefits for Federal employees working in a range of government agencies – from VA hospitals and the Social Security Administration, to US Postal workers, the Department of Agriculture, and many other agencies.
You will also learn how to get your No-Obligation Federal Retirement Benefits Analysis.
Federal Edge video topics include:
- Understanding CSRS, FERS and the CSRS Offset
- How the FERS “Three-Legged Stool” works with TSP and Social Security
- Calculating CSRS benefits and requirements to qualify for your pension
- Life Insurance (FEGLI) — how it works, associated costs, and what happens to FEGLI when you retire
- Optimize your TSP account — how it’s computed and what benefits will be payable to survivors
- TSP catch-up rules, loan regulations, your withdrawal options at a certain age, and more
- The Windfall Elimination Provision and how it affects your Social Security benefits